Tiger Shroff is an Indian Actor, Dancer, and Model. He made his debut in Bollywood with the movie Heropanti in 2014 and he was appreciated by critics for his Dance, Acting, and Action Skills. Apart from the acting of Tiger Shroff in the film, his dance and action made people crazy. This was followed by his second film, Baaghi.
Tiger Shroff was born on 2 March 1990 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Tiger made his debut in Bollywood with the movie Heropanti in 2014. After that Tiger played role in Munna Michael(2017),Baaghi-2(2018), Student Of The Year-2(2019),War(2019) Baaghi-3(2020). Tigar’s upcoming movie is Heropanti-2 and Rambo. His career was galloping on the streets of Bollywood, which was slowed down a bit by his third film, A Flying Jatt.
Biography & Wiki
|Tiger Shroff Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Jai Hemant Shroff|
|Profession||Actor, Dancer, Martial Artist|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||2 March 1990|
|Age (as in 2020)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Tiger Shroff Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||175 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.75 m|
|Height in Inches||5’9′|
|Weight in Kilograms||70 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||154 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx).||Chest- 40 Inches
Waist- 30 Inches
Biceps- 15 Inch
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Tiger Shroff Girlfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||12th Standard (University drop-out)|
|School||Besant Montessori School, Juhu, Mumbai, American School of Bombay, Mumbai|
|Collage/University||Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actors||Bruce Lee, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Chanel Allure Sport|
|Food Habit||Non – Vegetarian|
|Favorite Perfume||Not Known|
|Favorite Food||Pizza. Pasta, Salad, Non-Veg Dishes|
|Favorite Film||Enter The Dragon|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Performing Martial Arts, Working out at the gym, Playing Football|
|Car Collection||SS Jaguar 100, Chevrolet Cruze|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Goa|
|Salary (approx)||5 Crores|
|Net Worth (approx)||$40 Million – $50 Million|
Tiger Shroff has a healthy physique and he is 5 feet 9 inches (170 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 70 Kg (165 lbs). Tiger Shroff always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious. His chest measurement is 40 Inches, Waist is approx. 30Inches & biceps measurement is 15 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Light Brown Eyes.
Tiger Shroff was born on 2 March 1990 in Mumbai. He is a popular Indian Actor and Dancer. Tiger Shroff’s real name is Jai Hemant Shroff. The housemates call him Tiger by love, so he chose this as his onscreen name. He was born on 2 March 1990 to the legendary Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff. His mother’s name is Ayesha Shroff. He also has a sister, who is three years younger than him. The world knows her as Krishna Shroff.
Tiger Shroff completed his schooling at the American School of Bombay and after that, he moved to Bollywood to develop an understanding of the film world. He became Aamir Khan’s assistant for bodybuilding during Dhoom-3. Tiger is a fifth-level black belt holder in Japanese martial arts Taekwondo.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Tiger Shroff and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Tiger Shroff at Instagram-@tigerjackieshroff
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tiger Shroff
- Tiger loves martial arts besides acting.
- Dancing and playing football are his other hobbies, which he often tries during his free time.
- A fan of non-veg food, Tiger also loves chocolate.
- Bruce Lee is his favorite actor due to his hobby of martial arts and he is a big fan of Hrithik Roshan and Aamir Khan in Bollywood.
- 1973’s Enter the Dragon is his favorite film.
- Tiger, who loves the scent of Channel Allure Sports, is in love with the white color.
- Does Tiger smoke?: No
- Does Tiger drink alcohol?: No
- The versatile actor Tiger Shroff comes from a well-renowned Bollywood film industry background as his father, Jackie Shroff, is a famous actor and mother Ayesha Dut, a producer.
- Actor Tiger Shroff holds multiple ethnicities; as Shroff is a mixture of Turkish, Bengali, Gujarati, and Belgian descent, which is Bengali and Belgian from Tiger’s mother’s side, and Gujarati and Turkish from Tiger’s father’s side.
- Since the age of four, Shroff has been a trained martial artist.
- Tiger was a sports freak and was more into sports than acting at the start of his career.
- Tiger Shroff’s real name was Jai Hemant Shroff, but Jackie Shroff (also known as Jackie Dada) named him Tiger as he used to bite like a tiger when he was small.
- Shroff has helped a very famous actor Aamir Khan in his workout routine to build physique for Aamir’s movie- Dhoom 3 (20 December 2013). @The relations between the two got so stronger that Aamir Khan was very much keen to produce Tiger Shroff’s debut, but it was later not possible.
More Facts About Him
- Tiger Shroff worked very hard for his debut movie (Heropanti), as Tiger spent 3 years getting trained for this movie. Moreover, Tiger performed all the stunts by himself in the movie.
- In the year 009, he was offered the lead role in the remake of the TV show “Fauji”, but he declined it as Tiger was not in favor of doing television shows first and then ending up in a movie.
- Jai Hemant Shroff is also a fifth-degree black belt holder in Taekwondo.
- In the year 2014, Tiger Shroff made a headstart to his career with the movie- Heropanti (23 May 2014), which was a commercial success apart from negative reviews.
- Actor Tiger Shroff is very much secretive about his personal life and holds a shy and introverted personality.
- In an interview, Jai Hemant Shroff revealed that Tiger considered Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson as his role models.
- His movie Baaghi in the year 016, alongside Shraddha Kapoor, was a box office hit and grossed over ₹1 billion worldwide.
- Actor Tiger Shroff and actress Shraddha Kapoor are not only co-stars but are also best friends and have been classmates too.
- The same year, Tiger Shroff was starred in Remo D’Souza‘s superhero film- Flying Jatt for which he had to learn to speak Punjabi.
- In a Rapid Fire with Bollywood Hungama, Actor Tiger Shroff revealed a dream role Tiger always wanted to play i.e. Spider-Man.
Little Facts About Him
- In the year 2017, Jai Hemant Shroff played the role of Munna Roy in the film Munna Michael (21 July 2017), a dancer inspired by Michael Jackson, and to get up to the perfection level as a dancer, Shroff was prepared by Michael’s choreographer in Los Angeles, California.
- Tiger Shroff was also featured in Punit Malhotra’s Student Of The Year 2, which was a sequel to the 2012 film, Student of the Year.
- He is a fan of WWE wrestling and a big gym freak.
- Shroff also became the Brand Ambassador and co-owner of Bengaluru Tigers.
- He made his Bollywood debut film named-Heropanti in the film Heropanti he worked with a very beautiful actress Kriti Sanon.
- in the film Munna Michael, he worked with Nidhhi Agerwal.
- In the film Student Of The Year 2, he worked with Tara Sutaria, and Chunky Pandey’s daughter Ananya Pandey.