Shilpa Shinde was born on 28 August 1977 in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra, India. She is an Indian Television Actress. Shilpa Shinde completed her graduate degree in Psychology from Mumbai University. Later, she joined a dance class. Her childhood dream was becoming an actress. Therefore, she convinced her family to let her pursue her career in acting. Shilpa Shinde made a good image in her serial (Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain! (भाभी जी घर पर है!) and by winning all hearts, she was the winner of Bigg Boss Season 11.
Shilpa Shinde started off by acting in Telugu films titled Chhina and Shivani. She couldn’t find any success and hence turned towards the small screen. She started her small-screen career with a negative role in the famous series called Bhabhi in 1999. After this, she appeared in various series like Amrapali, Hari Mirchi Lal Mirchi, and Meher.
Shilpa Shinde rose to prominence after portraying the role of Koyal Ghotak Narayan in the famous television series Chidiya Ghar in the year 2011. She remained with the show till its conclusion in 2014. After which her popularity rose even higher for playing the role of Angoori Bhabhi in the acclaimed television series Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai!. Shilpa Shinde is the Angoori Bhabi of the small screen, a character which she used to play in the show ‘Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai’. She has won a million hearts with her famous dialogue ‘Sahi Pakde Hain‘ This performance of her made her a household name in India. Unfortunately, after she falls out with the makers of the show, she quit the show.
- Indian Telly Award for Best Actress in a Comic Role
- ITA Award for Popular Couple – Comedy
- Bigg Boss Season 11 Winner Trophy
Biography & Wiki
|Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Shilpa Shinde|
|Age (as in 2020)||43 Years|
|Date Of Birth||28 August 1977|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Height in Centimeters||163 cm|
|Height in meters||1.63 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 4″|
|Weight in Kilograms||65 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||143 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx)||36-29-35|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Dr. Satyadeo Shinde|
|Sister||Shubha Shinde, Archana Shinde|
|Affairs, Boyfriends and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Psychology|
|College/ University||Kishinchand Chellaram College|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
Sachin Khedekar, Salman Khan
|Favorite Place||Not known|
|Favorite Food||Mutton, Rogan Josh, Vada Pav|
|Net Worth||2.6 Crore ($0.4 Million)|
|Famous Role||“Angoori” in TV Serial ‘Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai’|
|Favorite color||White, Yellow|
Shilpa Shinde has an awesome figure and she is 163 cm tall which is 5 feet 4 inches and coming into her body fitness her weight is 65 kg. Shilpa is very health conscious she always takes care of her appearance and looks. Her figure measurement is 36-29-35 and she has beautiful black luscious hair and enchanting dark brown eyes.
Family Background & Relationships
Her father, Dr. Satyadeo Shinde, was the judge of a High Court while her mother Geeta Satyadeo Shinde is a homemaker. She has two elder sisters Shubha Shinde and Archana Shinde and a younger brother Ashutosh Shinde. She was formerly dating actor Romit Raj.
- Shilpa Shinde dumped his fiance Romit Raj just before the marriage.
- She has filed a case against producers of Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai for sexual harassment. that’s why she was in the news.
- Shilpa left the serial “Do Dil Ek Jaan“ in 2013-2014 as she didn’t like the character that she was playing.
- Shilpa Shinde fought with Bigg Boss contestant Vikas Gupta and grabbed the attention of the audience in the first five weeks of the show.
- She did an item number in the film titled Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi.
- She made a lot of headlines during her time in Bigg Boss house in 2018.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Shilpa Shinde and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as:
Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Shilpa Shinde at Twitter–@iShilpashinde
Shilpa Shinde at Instagram-@shilpashindeb
Little Known Facts About Her
- She has been working in the TV industry since 1999 and there are many interesting facts about our sweet ‘Bhabhi Ji’ that you may find interesting.
- Shilpa Shinde played the character of Shakila in Hatim, a TV series.
- Shilpa also acted in a famous comedy series called Chidiyaghar. She played the role of Koyal Bhabhi in the serial.
- She started her career with Telugu films but found popularity on Hindi television.
- Shilpa dated Romit Raj an actor and co-star, but she canceled her marriage one month before the wedding date.
- Shilpa Shinde has a degree in Psychology, and her father did not want her to be an actress or a TV star.