Regina Cassandra is an Indian actress who appears mostly in Tamil and Telugu films. She won the SIIMA Award for Best Female Debut for her role in the Telugu film Siva Manasulo Shruti. Regina Cassandra is a well-known actress in the south film industry. He made his debut at the age of 16 with the Tamil film Kanda Naal Mudhal. In this, she was seen with Tamil actor Prasanna. And now this beautiful actress has also given her knock in Bollywood. Regina made her Bollywood debut with Rajkummar Rao, Sonam Kapoor in the movie Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To Aisa Laga. Legendary actor Anil Kapoor was also in this movie.
Regina was born and brought up in Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Women’s Christian College, and also completed a Master of Science in Counseling Psychology from the University of Chennai. She began her acting career at the age of nine on the Children’s Channel Splash, after which she has appeared in several short commercials.
Biography & Wiki
|Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Regina Cassandra|
|Debut||Film-Kanda Naal Mudhal, In the year 2005|
|Language Known||Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada & English|
|Date Of Birth||13 December 1990|
|Age (as of 2021)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
|Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||168 cm|
|In Meters||1.68 m|
|In Feet & Inches||5′ 6″|
|Weight in Kilograms||56 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||123 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||34-27-34|
|Family & Relatives|
|Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sundeep Kishan, Sai Dharam Tej, Vikram Aditya Menon|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Science in Psychology|
|College/University||Women’s Christian College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actor||Ajith Kumar, Suriya|
|Actress||Samantha Akkineni, Radhika Apte|
|Food||Ferrero Rocher’s Chocolates, Cheese|
|Football Club||Manchester United F.C.|
|Hobbies||Reading romantic novels|
|Color||Black, White, Blue, Pink|
|Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Paris|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||INR 1.5 crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$0.8 Million (As of 2020)|
Regina Cassandra has a Stunning figure and she is 168 cm tall which is 5 feet 6 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 56 kg. Regina Cassandra is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 34-27-34 and she has attractive Black hair and Brown eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Regina was born on 13 December 1990 in Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu in South India. Her mother is from Karnataka while her father is from North India. She belongs to Christianity, because of her Anglo-Indian grandmother and her Iyengar grandfather who converted to Christianity after marriage. The actress has said that she is very romantic, but currently single as her main focus is on her career.
Regina Cassandra started anchoring when she was only nine years for Splash, a kids’ channel, and after that, she also appeared in several commercials. Her first movie appearance was the Tamil movie Kanda Naal Mudhal, in the year 2005. She later played the lead role with actor Chetan Kumar in the Kannada film Suryakaanti (2010) directed by K. M. Chaitanya, and she could not speak Kannada language, she acted with the English language in the film scenes and later the film dubbed in Kannada. However, the movie’s low-key release meant that the movie was disappointed to gain attention.
And then Regina decides to take a break from the big screen to pursue education. During her break, Regions also acted in various short films, including Balaji Mohan’s Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi alongside Adith Arun, which was later made into a feature film in 2012 under the same name. In the year 2010, it was declared that she would feature in the Tamil movie Maalai Pozhudhin Mayakathilaey (released on 27 July 2012) alongside Adith Arun, but the movie was finally delayed and then restarted with a new cast.
Regina appeared in the Telugu language romantic comedy film Shiva Manasulo Shruti directed Tatineni Sathya, this film was a remake of the 2009 Tamil film Siva Manasula Sakthi. Regina was following seen in the Telugu romantic-comedy, Routine Love Story, opposite the actor Sundeep Kishan. In the year 2013, Regina had two Tamil releases, Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga directed by Pandiraj, in which Regina was one of the two leading actresses, and Nirnayam directed by S.S. Saravanan, in which she played a vital role.
Although the film succeeds at the box office. Hereafter, she did not sign more movies in Tamil and instead shifted her focus to Telugu movies. Cassandra’s first 2014 release was Kotha Janta Telugu film directed by Maruthi and produced by Bunny Vasu. She got a positive response for her play in the movie. The newspaper Deccan Chronicle wrote, “The actor of the movie is surely Regina Cassandra. She looks adorable and bubbly and delivers a delightful play. She has done her role with ease and with the right looks”. Her following releases were Ra Ra… Krishnayya (released on 4th July 2014), which saw her reuniting with Sundeep Kishan, and Power in which she acted as a Bengali girl.
She played the lead character opposite the actor Sai Dharam Tej in Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham (released on 13th November 2014) directed by AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary. Seen after 2 years in Tamil cinema (Kollywood) in Rajathandhiram, in the year 2015, her acting was appreciated. Her next was the action thriller movie named Shankara, in the year 2016, which is the remake of the Tamil hit Mouna Guru. Regina acted in Nakshatram is a 2017 Indian Telugu-language action drama movie that is written, directed by Krishna Vamsi, and produced by Sajju. In the year 2017, Regina Cassandra’s Tamil movies (Kollywood) are Saravanan Irukka Bayamaen, and Maanagaram, Gemini Ganeshanum Suruli Raajanum.
The actress is also part of movies such as Mr. Chandramouli and Silukkuvarupatti Singam, in the year 2018. Her Bollywood debut Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga, in the year 2019 had her playing an unconventional character, starring Rajkummar Rao, Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor. She tells that cinema, in general, is evolving, and the Tamil industry picked up faster in doing unconventional movies. Regina Cassandra also signed a Telugu cop drama, a remake of the Korean movie named Midnight Runners opposite Nivetha Thomas, directed by Sudheer Varma. She recently starred in the Tamil film Chakra (2021), an Indian Tamil-language action thriller film directed by MS Anandan, which also stars Vishal, Shraddha Srinath.
- Regina told media and social media platforms should be responsible when writing about actresses or actors. She is referring to the Chicago sex racket. Recently names of several actresses have speculated some sites floated the name of Regina Cassandra on top of the list and damaged her good name and reputation. Though the US (United State) authorities didn’t name the only actress. Social media and a section of media dragged Cassandra’s name into this episode. She slammed such reports. How can one write such baseless news, Regina questioned. She is hurt by these speculations.
- Actress Regina Cassandra, who is going to debut in Bollywood with megastar Amitabh Bachchan, has also fallen victim to a wardrobe malfunction. At the event launch of Aankhen 2, Regina wore a semi-sheer black outfit. This dress looked extremely hot, but the way Regina was supposed to carry this dress, Regina could not do it and something happened to Regina that she became watery with shame.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Regina Cassandra and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Regina Cassandra at Instagram-@reginaacassandraa
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Does Regina Cassandra drink alcohol? Not Known
- Does Regina Cassandra smoke? Not Known
- Regina began anchoring for a kids’ channel at the age of nine and has since appeared in several commercials.
- She acted in her first feature film, Kanda Naal Mudhal at the age of 16 in the year 2005.
- Regina had distanced herself from films for a while to complete her bachelor’s in psychology from Women’s Christian College, Chennai.
- She has worked in more than 30 Tamil, Telugu and Kannada films as well as a few Hindi films.
- Regina has done most Telugu films and won many Tamil awards. She is also a singer as well as a good dancer.
- Regina’s biggest hit was the Telugu film ‘Power’. The film was released on 12 September 2014 which was directed by K.S. Ravindra.
- Regina has received the SIIMA Award for Best Female Debut Actor (Female) for her role in the Telugu film Shiva Manasulo Shruti.
- She did not give any audition for her role in ‘Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga’.
- Regina has now established her roots in Bollywood. She got a chance from ‘Ek Ladki Dekha Toh Aisa Laga’, which was a big-budget film.
- She is very active on social media and has over 1.4 million followers on her Instagram account.
Q-Is Regina Cassandra Tamil?
Q-How old is Regina Cassandra?
A-As of 2021, she is 31 years old, born on 13 December 1990.
Q-Where is Regina Cassandra from?
A-Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Q-What is the height of Regina?
A-She is 168 cm tall which is 5 feet 6 inches.
Q-What is the weight of Regina?
A-56 kg (123 lbs).
Q-What is the figure measurements of Regina?
Q-What is Regina’s debut film.?
A-Film-Kanda Naal Mudhal, In the year 2005.