Kriti Sanon is an Indian beautiful actress & model, Kriti performs predominantly in Hindi movies. Sanon completed her engineering diploma at the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, after which Sanon briefly performed as a model. After making her debut in Tollywood cinema (Telugu) with the psychological thriller 1: Nenokkadine (released on 10th January 2014), alongside Mahesh Babu, Sanon won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her act in Sabbir Khan’s action-comedy movie Heropanti, in the year 2014, alongside Tiger Shroff, Sandeepa Dhar, Priyamvada Kant, Sunil Grover, and Sugandha Mishra, which marked Kriti’s 1st project in Hindi cinema (Bollywood).
Sanon has since starred in the commercially successful action-comedy Dilwale, in the year 2015, alongside Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Varun Dhawan, and Varun Sharma, which ranks as her maximum-grossing release, the romantic comedies Bareilly Ki Barfi, in the year 2017 alongside Ayushmann Khurrana Rajkummar Rao, Pankaj Tripathi and Luka Chuppi, in the year 2019, alongside Kartik Aaryan, and Aparshakti Khurana, and the comedy Housefull 4, in the year 2019 alongside Akshay Kumar, Pooja Hegde, Kriti Kharbanda, Bobby Deol, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Rana Daggubati, Chunky Pandey, Johnny Lever, Sharad Kelkar, Jamie Lever, Aakash Dabhade, and Riteish Deshmukh. The actress has also launched her own line of clothing and endorse many brands and products and has performed in Forbes India’s Celebrity hundred list of 2019.
Kriti has done her early studies at Delhi Public School RK Puram. She did her undergraduate studies in electronics and communication at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida. Kriti Sanon appears in various television commercials, brands such as Close Up, Vivel, Amul, Samsung, and Himalaya. She is a model of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2010 held in Mumbai. In 2012, Kirti appeared in Chennai International Fashion week and India International Jewelry week. Kriti was a favorite of many Indian designers for whom she has often modeled, such as Ritu Beri, Suneet Varma, and Niki Mahajan. Kriti had stepped into the film world from a Telugu movie. Her first Telugu film was the psychological thriller film 1 – Nenokkadine. Her opposite actor Mahesh Babu was seen in this film. Kriti received good comments from critics in her first film.
Biography & Wiki
|Kriti Sanon Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Kriti Sanon|
|Debut||Telugu: 1 – Nenokkadine,
Bollywood-Heropanti, in the year 2014
|Language Known||Hindi, English & Punjabi|
|Date Of Birth||27 July 1990|
|Age (as of 2021)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Kriti Sanon Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||178 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.78 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 10″|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx)||33-26-33|
|Family & Relatives|
|Kriti Sanon Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Gaurav Arora, Sushant Singh Rajput|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunication|
|School||Delhi Public School, RK Puram, Delhi|
|Collage/University||Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan
Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Julia Roberts
|Favorite Food||Chocolates, Cheesecakes, Custards, Moong Dal Ka Halwa|
|Favorite Film||Devdas, Veer Zaraa, Hum Aapke Hain Koun,
|Hobbies||Meditation, Cooking, and Watching cricket|
|Favorite Sport||Boxing, Cricket and Football|
Audi Q7, BMW 3 Series
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Goa, Dubai|
|Salary (approx)||INR 2 crore/Film|
|Net Worth (approx)||$4.4 Million|
Kriti Sanon has a Stunning figure and she is 178 cm tall which is 5 feet 10 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 55 kg. Kriti Sanon is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 33–26–33 and she has attractive Black hair and Brown eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Kriti Sanon was born on July 27, 1990, in New Delhi, India. Her father’s name is Rahul Sanon, a chartered accountant. Her mother’s name is Geeta Sanon, an associate professor at Delhi University. Kriti has a sister-Nupur Sanon.
Talking about Kriti Sanon’s love life, she first started to date Gaurav Arora. Gaurav has been a model and then an actor. However, this news is taken as a rumor as both of them have never talked about it. After this, Kriti has started dating actor ‘Sushant Singh Rajput’. Sushant had dated TV actress ‘Ankita Lokhande’ for a long time but later decided to pursue his love life with Kriti. Recently, (on 14 June 2020) Sushant Singh Rajput has committed suicide.
Kriti Sanon began her career with modeling. The actress made her acting debut with Sukumar’s Telugu psychological thriller film 1-Nenokkadine. Her first Bollywood movie was Heropanti, her opposite Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger Shroff was seen, for which she won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. In which Kriti played Dimpy, Sanon was also awarded the Best Female Debut Award at the Filmfare for the film. After this, in 2015, she acted in another romantic action comedy film ‘Dilwale’, and in this film, she was accompanied by Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, and Varun Dhawan in the lead roles. Sanon had two films released in 2017.
She starred opposite Sushant Singh Rajput in Dinesh Vijan’s directorial debut Raabta. Ashwini Iyer Tiwari’s romantic comedy Bareilly Ki Barfi was better received. Thereafter she has been seen in many Bollywood movies like Stree, Luka Chuppi, Kalank, Arjun Patiala, Housefull 4, Panipat. Her upcoming movies are Farzi, Luka Chuppi 2, Mimi, and Second Innings.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Kriti Sanon and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Kriti Sanon at Instagram-@kritisanon
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- She is a big fan of boxing and loves practicing it, it is her favorite sport.
- She also loves to ride cars and bikes, whenever she gets free time.
- This intellectual beauty is also a huge fan of reading and writing poetry.
- She loves to have everything sweet whether it is chocolates or ‘Gajar Ha Halwa’, she loves them all equally.
- Kriti loves perfumes and has admitted her wardrobe is full of them. Her favorite perfume brand is said to be Davidoff’s Coolwater.
- Does Kriti smoke?: No
- Kriti Sanon’s interest in modeling sparked after a photo of her was clicked by Kriti’s sister Nupur Sanon, after which Kriti’s classmates suggested she try her luck in modeling.
- During Kriti’s studies, Sanon joined in a contest on a website after her sister Nupur Sanon clicked her photos and sent them. Luckily Sanon won the contest and got a free portfolio by Dabboo Ratnani and also got a 1-year contract with a reputed modeling agency.
More Facts About Her
- Kriti Sanon started doing ramp walks professionally in the year 2009, alongside her graduation. Kriti Sanon also did modeling for the biggest brands in India, including Amul Ice Cream, Vivel, India Life Insurance, Samsung Hero, Kaya Skin Clinic, Cadbury, Closeup, Honda Brio, Himalaya Oil Balancing Face Wash Gel, Reliance Trends, and so on.
- After Kriti’s engineering, Sanon got two job offers through placements, but Sanon denied those job offers and moved to Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Kriti Sanon was the first choice for Akshay Kumar‘s Singh is Bling (in the year 2015) but later Kriti refused to work in the movie as Saanon got the offer of another film Farzi opposite a very famous actor Shahid Kapoor, though the film shelved.
- Kriti got few minor injuries while shooting for her film Heropanti (2014).
- Sanon is a trained kathak dancer.
- Sanon’s teenage crush was Hrithik Roshan.
- Kriti Sanon was a state-level boxer.
- Sanon’s favorite accessory is an ear cuff.
- Kriti Sanon made her Bollywood debut with a very good movie titled Heropanti in which she worked with Tiger Shroff and Sugandha Mishra