Disha Patani is an Indian actress & model, who has worked in Hindi and Telugu films. She was born on June 13, 1992, in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India. Disha made it big on the silver screen with her film M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, opposite actor Sushant Singh Rajput. She first appeared on the big screen through a Cadbury Dairy Milk advertisement in the year 2015. Her debut film was Loafer (Telugu Film) directed by Puri Jagannadh. In 2016, she appeared in a music video Befikra along with Tiger Shroff. Disha Patani’s upcoming movies are KTina (K Tina) and Malang 2.
Disha Patani is an Indian actress who works primarily in the Hindi film industry. She was born on 13 June (1992) in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India. Her religion is Hinduism. She began her acting career with the Telugu film Loafer (2015), opposite Varun Tej. Her current age as of 2020 is 24 years old. Disha Patani has been criticized for lying about her age; as in a video in 2012, She claimed that she was 20 years old with the date of birth as 13 June 1992, and introduced herself as Disha Patni, not Patani. But later in 2016, she was 20 years old and her date of birth was 27 July 1995. As a kid, she aspired to become an Air Force Piolet. Her education qualification is college Drop-out (in the second year of B.Tech CSE). She is interested in traveling and dancing in her free time.
Disha Patani Biography & Wiki
|Disha Patani Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Disha Patani|
|Debut||Telugu Film: Lofar (2015)|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||13 June 1992|
|Age (as in 2020)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Bareily, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Tanakpur, Uttrakhand, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Disha Patani Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||170 cm|
|Height in meters||1.70 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 7″|
|Weight in Kilograms||50 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||110 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx)||34- 25- 34|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Jagdish Singh Patani|
|Disha Patani Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Parth Samthaan (Actor), Tiger Shroff (Actor)|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||College Drop-out (in the second year of B.Tech CSE)|
|Collage/University||Amity University, Noida|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
Shah Rukh Khan, Jackie Chain
Radhika Apte & Rekha, Madhuri Dixit
|Favorite Food||Donuts, Emarthi, Jalebi, Rabri|
|Favorite Film||Avengers Series, Mughal-e-Azam|
|Hobbies||Driving, Travelling, Fitness Enthusiast|
|Favorite Sport||Kite Surfing sport|
BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Maldives|
|Salary (Approx)||2 Crore|
|Net Worth (Approx)||$11 Million – $12 Million|
Disha Patani has a Stunning figure and she is 170 cm tall which is 5 feet 7 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 50 kg. Disha Patani is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 34–25–34 and she has attractive Dark Brown hair and Dark Brown eyes.
Disha Patani Family Background and Relationship
Disha Patani was born in Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh). Her father’s name is Jagdish Singh Patani who is a police officer and works for the Uttar Pradesh Police department as a Deputy Superintendent of Police. Her elder sister’s name is Khushboo Patani is a lieutenant in the Indian Army. The family of Disha Patani originally belongs to Arambagh of Tanakpur in Uttar Pradesh. Due to her father’s job, the family had to shift to Bareilly, where Khushboo was born. She belongs to a Rajput Family. Her younger brother Suryansh is still studying. She was in a relationship with Television actor Parth Samthaan. And now she is currently dating Tiger Shroff. She is also trained in Hip-Hop, Salsa, and Break Dance. Her estimated net worth is $10 Million ( approx as in 2019).
Disha Patani Career
Disha went to Amity University Lucknow to pursue a degree in Computer Science and Engineering. She was still in the first year, she started modeling. She drooped out of the second year of her degree and went on to participate in the 2013 Femina Miss India Indore and declared the first runner-up in Femina Miss India Indore. Patani debuted with a Telugu Film, She made her entrance in Bollywood with Neeraj Pandey’s Movie ‘M.S.Dhoni’. After making her Bollywood debut in the sports biopic M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016), she starred in the Chinese action-comedy Kung Fu Yoga (2017), which ranks among the highest-grossing Chinese films of all time.
She went on to play the romantic interest of the lead main character in the commercially successful Hindi action films Baaghi 2 (2018). In June 2019, she appeared in the film Bharat starring Salman Khan as one of his leading ladies. She started 2020 with the February release Malang opposite Aditiya Roy Kapoor. In March 2020, she appeared in a song in the film Baaghi 3 Starring Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor, a sequel to Baaghi 2. She also appeared in various commercials and her Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk commercial garnered her immense popularity.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Disha Patani and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Disha Patani at Instagram-@dishapatani
Disha Patanii at Twitter –@DishPatani
Some Lesser Known Facts About Disha Patani
- Does Disha smoke?: No
- Does Disha drink alcohol?: Not Known
- As a kid, Patani aspired to become an Air Force Pilot.
- Talking about her interest in films during her school days, Patani says-
In the film industry, I do not have many inspirations as I was not into Movies at all during my school days. I used to watch only those Movies which my father used to take us each weekend which stopped when my younger brother was born. My FAther is a Movie buff and watches all the films. But I can consider that Anarkali’s role in “Mughal-e-Azam” was something that touched me and sometimes I used to watch that film four-five times a day because of my Dad!
- When she was doing B. Tech from Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, Disha Patani got some modeling projects, and therefore, she left her studies in-between. Patani also auditioned for Heropanti at that time but got rejected.
- Disha Patani stepped into grabbed and modeling the first runner-up of the year 2013 Ponds Femina Miss India, Indore title.
- Disha rose to fame with her powerpack performance in Neeraj Pandey’s M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (30 September 2016), which is a biopic of famous Cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- Patani charmed the fans with her performance as Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s ex-girlfriend- Priyanka Jha, who died in a car accident in the film. Moreover, Disha also learned the Asuri Language for the film, a common lingo of Jharkhand.
More Facts About Her
- She likes driving and is invariably spotted driving cars when on a hangout with her friends.
- She was the first choice of Sabbir Khan for his move “Baaghi: A Rebel for Love,” but the character went to Shraddha Kapoor.
- Patani is a fitness enthusiast and has a quite active and healthy lifestyle to maintain her toned figure.
- In the year 2017, Patani was featured in an Indo-Chinese film- Kung Fu Yoga (26 January 2017) along with Jackie Chan, and she also undertook martial arts training for her role.
- It is reported that Jackie Chan, surprised by Disha’s passion for acrobatics and fitness, presented a jacket with his name on it.
- Before appearing in the Movies, Disha Patani was a very famous face in the Indian ad world and did advertisements for many popular brands like Cadbury, Imperial Blue, Reliance Trends, etc.
- In the year 2018, Disha was featured as Neha in the sequel of Baaghi, i.e. Baaghi 2 (30 March 2018), along with Tiger Shroff, which was a blockbuster.
- She considers Patani’s elder sister, Khushboo Patani, who is a captain in the Indian Army, as her role model.
Little Facts About Her
- Patani was supposed to star in Johar’s sex comedy movie- No Sex Please, We’re Indians, but the film was shelved.
- She had been in controversies for a long time for her age. She always tries to hide her age from the public.
- According to the sources she earns nearly 5 crore rupees per year.
- She was appreciated and loved for her role in MS Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016).
- Disha Patani’s upcoming movies are KTina (K Tina) in 2020 and Malang 2 in 2021.
- Disha was also nominated for the Bollywood movie “Heropanti” with Tiger Shroff but she got rejected at that moment.
- In the year 2015, Patani made a kickstart to her career with a Telugu Movie titled Loafer, along with Varun Tej. Disha Patani played the role of a girl named Mounika who runs from her marriage.
- Patani then appeared in a music video produced by Bhushan Kumar and Krishan Kumar, along with famous actor Tiger Shroff, which was composed by Meet Bros under T-Series.
- Disha Patani and Nora Fatehi is a good friend.